The Importance of Expertise in Digital Marketing
Sometimes it seems like our world increasingly favors the generalist. There’s this idea that you can do a little bit of everything and somehow come out on top. But what happened to asking for help, relying on experts, and focusing on developing the skills that you truly enjoy. When it comes to digital marketing, it’s easy to find yourself under water, wondering where you took a wrong turn. Let’s take a look at typical DIY digital marketing and consider if it’s right for you.
DIY Digital Marketing
You’ve created your social media profiles, designed posts on Canva, and used every hashtag imaginable…but you don’t seem to be getting any engagement. Where did you go wrong? Isn’t this what marketing is all about?
Yes and no. Social media is a super important part of your DIY digital marketing plan, but because it’s so accessible, it’s nearly impossible to stand out without expert guidance. In addition, no matter how well your brand does on Instagram and Facebook, if it’s not converting into sales on your website, what’s the point?
It’s easy to run your wheels in DIY digital marketing, wasting your precious time doing all the right things. Things like optimizing SEO, running Google Ads, and maintaining excellent content. If you’re ready to take things up a notch, it’s time to think about hiring a digital marketing agency.
What to Look for in a Digital Marketing Agency
If you’re hoping to focus more on your customer relationships and your awesome product or stellar service, it’s time to stop wasting your time on marketing. If money has been holding you back, the good news is that professional digital marketing doesn’t have to be expensive.
That said, just like in anything, you do get what you pay for. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. However, it’s also possible to find an honest marketing agency, like New Tab Marketing, that puts your success first — charging rates that are fair, while making a legitimate difference in your sales.
Other things to look for in a high quality digital marketing agency are:
- Open and Reliable Communication: Get connected to a real person through your favorite communication method (text, email, video, call), not a customer service line or mass email.
- Clear Deliverables with Deadlines: You deserve more than good sounding ideas, but plans you can count on.
- Strong Bandwidth to Customize your Services: The last thing you need is a recycled marketing campaign.
- Data-Based Proof of Success: Quotes from past customers are great, but that can’t be the only metric.
- No Hidden Fees and No Long-Term Contracts: It’s important to trust your digital marketing partner, not fall prey to their charms.
Book your free consultation today!
If you are ready to learn more about New Tab Marketing and what sets us apart, book a discovery call (call 801-210-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Let’s imagine what’s next for your business, in a way that works for your budget.